“Intellectual Property lives at the heart of our Maisons, our heritage and our future.
Join us in our daily mission to find creative ways of using all available legal tools to protect the dream that our Maisons conjure through their exceptional products”
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
To strengthen Richemont Group Legal, we are currently recruiting for a Legal Counsel to join our IP team. Our Legal Counsel will provide legal advice and assistance to various Maisons and entities of the Richemont Group.
You will be in charge of/to:
- Trademarks and designs: conduct trademark clearance searches, trademark surveillance and advise clients and stakeholders on trademark/design law. Participate in the definition and implementation of trademark and design filing programs and renewals.
- Litigations: follow a range of IP litigations worldwide in coordination with external lawyers. Managing costs and associated reporting. Participate to the definition of global and specific enforcement strategies.
- Participate in the drafting and negotiation of various IP agreements and IP aspects of commercial agreements (IP licenses and assignments, coexistence agreements, NDAs, agency agreements, celebrity agreements, R&D agreements, etc.). Work in coordination with commercial legal colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide legal advice to the internal clients in all areas of IP, including trademarks, designs, copyrights, trade secrets, enforcement, etc.
- Participate to the preparation of internal reports and strategic documentation. Follow up, preparation and reporting of the intellectual property budget. Proactively participate to internal and external meetings.
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
You have 5 years of experience in an international law firm, in-house experience a plus, covering IP acquisition, IP enforcement and agreement drafting with a legal education with specialization in IP.
You are a flexible and enthusiastic team player with a good communication skills; organized and autonomous, able to quickly adapt to complex environments.
You have excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize.
You are fluent in French and English.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
This is a great opportunity to truly gain great insight into the luxury markets. You will be a part of a dynamic and international work environment, where we always go the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our clients.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a personal meeting with Louis, our Maison Lead IP Advisor and our HR Business Partner. The final candidate will meet after that Olivia, our Deputy Chief IP Counsel.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER