Starting date: Asap
Our customer, a fast-growing financial company based in Geneva is looking for an experienced IT Operations Engineer able to manage the entire IT infrastructure and to support 50 users in all IT aspects.
– Audit the current computing, network and telephone equipment and suggest improvements
– Manage system administration, log checking, etc.
– 1st and 2nd level of user support to users in Geneva and in remote offices
– Configuration and installation of new equipment, plug-in cables, setting names on telephones, as well as more challenging tasks on system or network environment
– Contact point to all users and providers (hardware, network, software, telephone.)
– Keep up-to-date the IT documentation and inventory
– University degree in IT domain or equivalent education. Experience, and required skills:
– 5 years’ experience in a similar position
– Significant knowledge of modern IT environments
– Good understanding of the financial environment
– Provide 1st/2nd user support (service oriented and problem solving -minded)
– Significant experience in a Microsoft environment
– Able to work in fast moving and international environment.
Contract and starting date:
Ideally you would start January 1st, 2020 for a very long term collaboration.