Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- Manage the creation, the development, the production and the implementation of communication tools for the sales force, as well as services for patients, in close collaboration with the medical and regulatory departments, and external agencies
- Develop sales argumentation for the sales force and train it in their proper use
- Create, develop and implement direct marketing tools (mailings, e-mailings, invitations)
- Develop and implement ad hoc projects (including digital) (from the briefing to the presentation to the sales force, including the management of all the intermediate steps with the different support functions)
- Coordinate the organization of events for healthcare professionals (concept and content development, validations, promotion, logistical organization)
- Participate in the preparation of marketing plans (analysis, definition of the strategy, action plans)
- University degree, ideally with specialization in Marketing, Economics, Business
- Or degree in Natural Sciences with the strong interest in marketing
- First experience in the healthcare sector (ideally in the pharmaceutical industry) and
- First experience in marketing or project management.
- A knowledge of diabetes as therapeutic area would be a plus
IT / hard skills:
- Good skills in Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great motivation to get involved and support a dynamic team, spread over several locations and countries
- Proactive, engaged and with a high sense of responsibility
- Good communicator
- Good level in English
- Very good knowledge in German (spoken and written) is essential for this position
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.