We are looking for one of our client, a law firm based in Geneva, a legal assistant who will be in charge to support associates in the judicial field.
- Assisting senior associates in their daily tasks, Providing general administrative assistance: mail processing, various search, archiving…)
- Typing and layout of documents
- General client invoicing
- Setting deadlines to ensure optimal and rigorous follow-up of files management, monitoring and filing of these files
- CFC Commercial employee or equivalent training
- 3 to 5 years minium experience as a legal assistant in Switzerland, preferably in judicial field. Knowledge of family law an asset
- Proficiency in computer tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), knowledge of software/ERP legal an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French, and English
- Highly organized, good stress management, you like to evolve in challenging environments.
Please apply directly online by clicking on « Apply Now ».
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Envoyer votre candidature