The Eurovision Global Sales & Marketing Department role is to
- Present, promote and sell Eurovision portfolio of services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads
The Manager of Global Sales has the primary role of leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the team members and monitoring performance. He/She defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to the sales managers and defines data-driven sales action strategies to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
The Manager of Global Sales is responsible for developing and ensuring successful implementation of the sales and account management strategy. He/she enforces the global sales strategy across the company in line with the overall strategic plan. The Head of Global Sales reviews and monitors sales performance periodically and refines the strategy as required.
He/she develops and grows the Global Sales Team. He/she coordinates and presents sales analyses (e.g. breakdown of sales prospects, business won and lost, sales team performance).
The Manager of Global Sales develops and maintains key accounts globally. He/she defines effective Account Management guidelines and processes. Further, the person oversees coordination of account management teams in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The Head of Sales is responsible for all aspects of the sales and account management process, including common identification of prospects.
He/she ensures the team has achievable and measurable KPIs and will put in place all necessary capability building measures and policies to allow the team to be successful. He/she assures that his team can perform at the highest level and supports/mentors/coaches team members proactively.
The Manager of Global Sales ensures effective and timely communication to internal partners on all sales topics and represents the organisation in its commercial relationships with key customers.
He/she works closely with senior managers and the operation team, securing a collaborative environment for enhancing sales growth globally. He/she develops sales plans, activities and campaigns for the region to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for an assigned region market segment, or list of customer accounts.
Professional Skills and Experiences:
Languages: Proficient written and spoken English,
Qualifications:; Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree, subject: business; Other: MBA
10+ years of experience within the broadcasting industry
This role is data- role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyse sales department performance
- Strong sales and strategic business development skills
- Outstanding communication & influencing skills
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Business savvy
- Strong people leadership skills
- Organizational buy-in/relationship building
- Ability to lead teams through change
- Hands-on with a doer attitude
- Proven track record of proposing, negotiating and selling highly complex technical services
- Must have a strong level of experience managing a diverse and geographically dispersed sales team.
- Previous experience in having developed a highly customer focused organization
- Had acquired strong market and competitor knowledge in the space
- Proven successful track record in team leadership.
- Regional scope/ International experience/ Multicultural exposure.
- Proven financial literacy, proposal and budget management experience
More info in the job description attached.
We will not accept any applications after the closing date and we will contact only the candidates who correspond to the requirements.
Eurovision Services is committed to building a culturally and gender diverse workforce and to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups, regardless of their background.
ONLY APPLICATIONS VIA OUR RECRUITMENT PORTAL WILL BE CONSIDERED.