With its comprehensive service range (consulting, shared service center, auditing, and instructional engineering), the CVO-EUROPE Group is committed to bringing its clients effective and innovative solutions whilst staying true to the human values that have characterized it from the outset.
To support our development, we are looking for :
Manufacturing Engineer F/M
- Design, develop and implement manufacturing procedures and processes,
- Utilize LEAN, Six Sigma, and other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and continuous improvement,
- Write and execute process and equipment validations (IQ/OQ/PQ),
- Facilitate resolution of complex technical and operational problems as well as assist with investigations on non-conformities, complaints or CAPAs,
- Work with R&D, marketing, quality and manufacturing departments during the concept, prototyping and release of new products.
- You have a degree in industrial manufacturing engineering in the medical device or regulated industry.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
- You have experience/knowledge with process and equipment validation.
- You have excellent knowledge and understanding of the medical device quality system regulation required.
- You speak fluently French and English.
- You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
- You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
- Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.
If you are looking for a satisfying career, full of rewarding and varied experiences, with the possibility for development, apply to join the team at CVO-EUROPE!ENVOYER VOTRE CANDIDATURE