We are recruiting, for a 6 months mandate, a Market Access and Value experienced Consultant to strenghten the Market Access Strategy Team.
You have experience in launching on the market, new innovative pharmaceutical products and would like to bring your expertise, we have the right opportunity for you!
Finalize ongoing projects and start new projects that will support launch of new product in Major EU markets and Intercontinental markets
- Update all value communication tools: Global Value Dossier, Objection Handler, Value Proposition Brochures
- Participate in cross functional meetings:
- WW Brand Team Meeting (Commercial, Medical, VAP, HEOR, Competitive Intelligence and other Supporting Functions): Monthly
- WW MMT meeting (strategy and operational commercial, access and medical): Monthly
- WW VAP&HEOR Country Call (worldwide team and country market access) : monthly
- Product Quartely Update to Leadership Team( Value and Access, Pricing, Marketing): quarterly
- Product Budget Meeting: monthly
- WW Immunology, Fibrosis and CV VAP meeting: weekly
- Attend (virtual) congress
Support countries on Pricing and Reimbursement Negotiations
Train countries and newcomers on value communication tools delivered by worldwide team
Conjointly with WW Pricing team, analyze and provide recommendation for approving (or not) countries’ business cases
Track country launch performance and update Tracker monthly and present to senior VAP&HEOR Leadership
Be up-to-date on market dynamics, change on health policies and competitors data that may affect product’s strategy and commercialization
Knowledge on any of market access area of expertise is key important (Access, Pricing or HEOR)
- Hands on experience about developing and executing market access strategy from worldwide perspective
- Opportunity to develop matrix relationships across VAP&HEOR as well as WW Commercial, Medical and other supporting functions
- Logistical execution of launch tactics
Liaise directly with other countries and learn healthcare systems requirements, incentives, priorities, unmet needs and dynamics
Opportunity to interact with Company’s most senior leadership
Spring Professional Life Science: 0041 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on « Apply Now ».
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Envoyer votre candidature