Our client, a large international law firm based in Geneva, is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager.
- Write editorial content to feed digital channels and internal communication.
- Accompany the lawyers in the preparation of offers and tenders.
- Develop the commercial strategy for the entire firm in accordance with the marketing plan.
- Create marketing and communication plans in the different offices as well as their budgets.
- Ensuring the proper evolution of internal development.
- Manage the entire bidding process with the legal and pricing directories, including writing bids, coordinating interviews, monitoring progress and planning for success, and coordinating the company’s sponsorship and advertising commitments in key forums
- Updating company documents.
- Support partners in specific practice sub-groups by targeting customers and organising company visits
- Management and coordination of relations with the firm’s external public relations consultants .
- Law degree.
- 5 years of professional experience in a study in a similar position.
- Fluent English spoken and written, French spoken, German is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Perfect command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, experience in Adobe, InDesign.
- Excellent presence and practical attitude
- Autonomy, rigour and attention to detail
- Creative, results-oriented, thriving in a changing international environment
- Experience in resolving marketing disputes would be highly appreciated.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with partners, lawyers and staff
- Autonomous, rigorous, proactive, flexible personality.