CATERPILLAR GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world’s infrastructure, and in partnership with CAT dealers, is driving positive and sustainable changes on every continent. A Fortune 500 company, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company also is a leading services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Services, Caterpillar Logistics Services and Progress Rail Services.
Within our Geneva head office located, we offer a complete Graduate Internship Program for a period of 16 months from 1 April 2020 (or later to be agreed) to 31 July 2021.
The Caterpillar Graduate Internship Program is a mix of on-the-job learning, coupled with personal development and training in a specialized field.
With us you will:
- Have the opportunity to make the next step in your education more meaningful by providing
practical on-the-job learning in an international business environment.
- Transform academic learning into business solutions while working on real projects
- Develop a personal network in the business world
- Experience a team concept that combines the skills and expertise of people from varied professional disciplines and backgrounds
- Be part of a challenging work environment where initiative and innovation is encouraged and rewarded
- Work for a global leader
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS GRADUATE
Reports to: GCI Marketing Manager, EAME
Department: GCI Marketing Innovation, EAME
- Managing digital journeys, social media platforms and programmatic campaigns for Europe, Africa and Middle East (e.g. GC Campaign, Global Operator Challenge, European Roadshow, new-product launches)
- Analysing the MROI of paid campaigns using Google Analytics, Facebook data and a social media management platform
- Best practices trainings to Dealers for the use of social media and programmatic
- Collaborating with an agency, the MarComs representatives and dealers to identify key editorial content for Cat Magazine
- Responsible for EAME monthly dashboard: lead generation, sales conversion, new customers, online and offline leads related to events and paid campaigns
- Assisting in Dealer/customer events planning, including photoshoots and videos
- Assisting the Industry Reps and Corporate Account Managers with various open projects including sales support material and product launches
- Participation in training and continuous learning opportunities
- BA or MA degree in Business, Marketing, International Relations or similar.
- Strong Digital skillset (notably Social Media platforms, Excel, PowerPoint, graphic design)
- Strong organizational, planning and communication skills
- Ability to focus and work independently, to implement, execute and finish projects
- Capable of multi-tasking, ability to adapt to various work environments
- Innovative, Customer focus, business acumen, commercial skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential. All other European languages are a plus, particular German/French
- Swiss citizen or holder of a valid B (hors contingent) or C permit, or EU citizen who has completed majority of the studies in Switzerland