AlpMars S.A., based in Geneva, Switzerland, is a company specialized in the design, production, importation and distribution of micromobility vehicles and accessories under the brand HIKERBOY.
Striving to promote eco-friendly and innovative electric scooters and other electric products, we are committed to building a sustainable relationship with our customers. Our warehouse in Amsterdam, Netherlands, supplies the European distribution network and supports our continued expansion worldwide. To know more about the company, please visit www.alpmars.com.
Location: Geneva (city centre) Duration: permanent Starting: immediately
About the position:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our overall marketing efforts across a range of projects and functions to make sure customers are addressed on the right channel at the right time with targeted content along their buying cycle.
Your responsibilities include strategic marketing, marketing communications, selection of marketing channels, budget creation, targeted event selection, managing corporate identity, overseeing the production of contents.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches for AlpMars and Hikerboy
- Define the buyer journey and manage the creation of tailored content and tools for each step in the buying journey for key stakeholders
- Ensure communication channels to employees, customers, prospects and partners are well maintained
- Define and execute event strategy in collaboration with the sales team
- Define lead generation strategy in partnership with the sales team
- Update and maintain web and social content and messaging
- Generate and execute marketing campaigns for customers and leads
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Marketing
- An excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, social media
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite and hands-on ability to create a wide range of online/offline marketing assets
- Previous experience in the field of urban and electric mobility is an asset
- Previous experience in E-Commerce is an asset
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution
- Good team player with proven ability to lead
- Fluent in English is mandatory, any other language is a plus
Please send us your CV and your motivation letter as well as 1 to 2 reference letters via Indeed. Please note that only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing / Digital Marketing position: 2 years (Required)
- Anglais (Required)
- Français (Preferred)