Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant
Are you a Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant with 10 years of professional and practical experience in planning, management, monitoring & evaluation of public health programs, including country experience? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Consult with a group of key stakeholders to refine the objectives, deliverables and key milestones – produce a workplan for the initiative and get it approved
- Review a group of existing and past PSEs of the Client and any other key relevant organizations – identify existing best practices in valuation and impact reporting;
- Review key Client organizational and programmatic indicators;
- Develop a process and practical “how-to” guide to support implementation by relationship managers;
- Review key avenues (live presentations, technical notes and any other communication channels) to disseminate learnings among technical teams, country teams and recipients of the Client;
- Development of a learning agenda;
- Identify other organizations generating valuable knowledge in private sector engagement in health – recommend partnerships if / as relevant
- Recommend a knowledge management plan: priority topics; key assets to be developed as partnerships are executed; internal and external communication channels to be leveraged.
To deliver the required results, it’s essential that you are / have:
- More than 10 years of professional and practical experience in planning, management, monitoring & evaluation of public health programs, including country experience
- Experience with surveys particularly health facility assessments / data quality assessments, as well as supporting HMIS/DHIS2 systems
- Proven experience in health program measurement and improvement processes
- Strong experience in both quantitative and qualitative analysis methods
- Proven experience in coordination within an organization and with partners
- Strong partnership experience and project management
- Fluent in English and ideally working knowledge of French.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I’m always looking for skilled candidates don’t hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/jane-archer to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe’s leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch