Band : C1
Appirio, a Wipro Company, helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role:
MuleSoft Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyse their requirements, develop designs, and implement API-led integration solutions based on the MuleSoft platform.
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure
- Proactively monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for all assigned client projects.
- Demonstrates leadership during the implementation of high-quality solutions at a detailed level adhering to MuleSoft Catalyst.
- Acts as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client as well as for all operational aspects of the project. Objectively focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Communicates effectively with clients, including to C-level, to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Facilitates or co-leads with the customer project manager regular status meetings ensuring alignment with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Ensures adherence to the Appirio Way methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly. Ensure that the change control mechanism is clearly communicated and managed appropriately with the client.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members and other Project Managers.
- Achieves published company utilization targets.
- Contributes domain expertise (in addition to project management) in multiple areas such as business analysis, vertical or horizontal domain expertise, Agile development practices, MuleSoft development lifecycle “helix”, being able to articulate the benefits of API-led architecture to prospective clients.
- Facilitates client strategy workshops and requirements sessions and helps lead the development / refinement of client business and IT strategies. Assesses architectural approaches and develops high level designs for the implementation of those strategies.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements):
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Brings 8+ years project and 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience leading MuleSoft or other integration products from organisations such as Apigee, Dell Boomi, RedHat, Microsoft, Oracle, Software AG, etc.)
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience managing projects with large enterprise initiatives
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $1M
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with global development teams preferred
- Able to travel up to 50-70%
- Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship