We are seeking a highly talented, self motivated and analytically minded Pre-Sales Consultant with strong and proven experience in delivering Business Intelligence and Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting solutions.
The selected candidate will be be in charge of developing Proof of Concepts/Prototypes for prospect clients/partners with the BOARD solution.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join an organization which is growing fast and with a product at the forefront of its market.
- Work with and mentor Business Partners and customers on projects that can range from Proof of Concept to support implementations
- Assist new Partners to become skilled BOARD consultants, assist existing Partners to become current with the latest BOARD offerings, and become involved with customer implementations as requested/required
- Use your extensive technical skills and strong business understanding to help both customers and Partners realize the commercial/business benefits of the solution
- Provide strategic and senior level product presentations and demonstrations on all activities concerning Enterprise and Tactical BI/CPM opportunities
- Provide Customer and Business Partner tailored presentation
- Develop Proof of Concepts / Prototypes for prospect clients/partners with the BOARD solution
- Develop technical account plans in conjunction with sales representatives that include: technical qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, trial/prototype plans and closure.
- Provide Users Group and trade show support.
- Follow up on accounts for functional/technical issues related to sales cycle
- Translate concepts into solutions
- Extensive background (5 years+) working with and implementing BI and CPM solutions
- Proven pre-sales experience
- Extensive experience working with Multidimensional databases (MOLAP)
- A sound grasp of accounting
- Excellent understanding of software implementation process
- Detailed understanding of CPM Process and solutions (Financial Reporting, Monthly accounting close, budgeting, forecasting, planning)
- Proven project management skills
- Strong understanding of business processes and organizational behaviour
- Good understanding of sales cycle
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to communicate at senior levels
- Fluency in French and English required
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.