As part of Azqore Business Services department, the Azqore Product Manager (APM) drives the product strategy by understanding client needs and relevant business domain evolution.
As a product manager, he/she is responsible for building, keeping and communicating the product’s long-term vision and strategy and ensuring that different stakeholders, both internal and external, are aligned to the vision and delivery.
He / she is responsible of packaging the product offering and acting in support of Relationship Managers to market and present the offering to clients and prospects.
He/she provides functional knowledge and expertise when required throughout the organization.
- Golden source of the relevant business domain,
- Responsible of the product evolution roadmap,
- Ensure the product development roadmap and clients requests are aligned to the product strategy,
- Contribute to functional analysis of evolution requests,
- Contribute as functional expert to different projects,
- Ensure proper knowledge management around the relevant business domain.
Commercial / Marketing:
- Oversight the competition and perform the market analysis,
- Act as the functional expert to clients and prospects.
- Do presale / present products and evolutions / new features to Azqore clients and prospects along with the Relationship Managers,
- Provide functional contribution in products deployment on clients’ environments,
- Contribute to the client’s needs collection in collaboration with Relationship Managers and Engagement Managers.
Envoyer votre candidature