At fifty-five we help brands leverage data and technology to craft superior brand experience. Rapid shifts in technology have dramatically changed the way people interact and engage with brands. fifty-five is a new breed of data company that helps brands leverage brandtech™ to engage people better, faster and cheaper.
Within the consulting team based in Geneva, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five’s data-led projects to multiple clients. Those projects will be driven by client objectives and covering the full marketing data value chain: from marketing data collection to processing and activation through media and/or personalization of the brand experience.
During these projects, you will contribute to promoting a customer-centred vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions. You will work across multiple industries including luxury, FMCG, beauty, ….
You will report to the head of 55 Switzerland and will work closely with Engineering, Data scientist team as well as a Factory of analytics experts based in Paris. As a Project Lead, you are expected to be autonomous in elaborating your action plan to solve an given problematic and in issuing the deliverables required for successful delivery of the mission. You will also guarantee the integrity of analytics data as well as its analysis and interpretation in working with your team and client.
You will be responsible for the content, the format and overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation where required. Based on your good understanding of our missions and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five’s offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
- Deliver consulting projects and elaborate recommendations based on customer’s digital marketing problems (ex. how to measure the impact of online digital investments on offline sales?) and most of the time implement them
- Monitor the implementation of customer’s data collection, report on client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators, identify and prioritize opportunities to optimimize onsite conversion rate through data analysis and webtesting, …
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients’ needs and pay strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within Switzerland and abroad
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- Mandatory 4 years minimum experience in consulting firms, digital marketing or media agencies
- Prior experience of web analytics tools is a plus
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: SEO, SEM and bidmanagement, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media
Skills and Interests
- Fluent in French and English, German or Italian is a plus
- Excellent communication, oral and written
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analysis
- Good business and market understanding
- Client-facing skills
- Good team spirit
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry