Permanently based in Switzerland since 2011, we have two offices in Geneva and Zurich.
At Badenoch + Clark, we are flexible and humble, we believe in respect, passion and entrepreneurship. We build tailor-made approaches and long-term relationships with our partners. We are all experts with a strong network and we make the difference by providing quality and reactivity.
For the further expansion of our multicultural team in Geneva, we are looking for a motivated engineer who is ready, after an introductory period of 6 months, to become the consultant of the future!
- Hunting, networking and approaching directly candidates having managerial engineering & manufacturing role.
- Understanding the multiple screening, interviewing and assessing candidate’s techniques and proactively propose new solutions and guidelines.
- Managing and guiding applicants through all the internal hiring stages.
- Developing and maintaining a current candidate database through a proactive, planned sales approach.
- Being capable of rapidly understanding the customers’ needs under the main guidelines of the managing consultant, deeply understanding technical and operational needs.
- Developing a client database.
- Assisting your Manager in Business Development: prospect identification, mapping, networking.
- Creating and developing Marketing/Communication tools applying previous theoretical and practical previous knowledges.
- Actively search for companies’ updates – new acquisitions / partnerships / joint ventures – being able of transforming information into new future business opportunities.
The profile we are looking for
Recruitment is a great career option. We need a confident, intelligent engineering graduate who wants to work alongside some of the biggest organizations in the world in a challenging fast paced environment.
For this role, you will specialize in Engineering and Manufacturing. You will learn everything about your sector, you will specialize on specific technical environments so that you can truly partner with you clients and candidates to provide them a consistent and outstanding service.
You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are looking for an internship between 6 to 12 months. Please be aware that having a first experience in the R&D, production, quality or industrialization role and show a real interest in HR, recruitment and people would be a great plus.
You have great communication skills and can demonstrate sales or customer facing abilities, entrepreneurialism and a true ‘go getting’ attitude at work.
You are fluent in French & English and are perfectly at ease with new technologies.
If you think you are the young talent we are looking for, please send your application to Jacopo Pavoni.
For compliance reasons, we request online applications only.
Badenoch + Clark Switzerland is also specialized in Finance & Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Auditing, Advisory, Tax & Legal, Information Technology, HR, Procurement & Supply Chain. Badenoch + Clark is present throughout Europe, including in UK, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and France. Badenoch + Clark has a history of 30 years as a leader in the recruitment for position in the financial sector. Badenoch + Clark employs over 500 consultants and is part of the Adecco Group, which offers our clients and candidates a high degree of quality standard and wide range of services.