Based in Geneva, you will contribute to the growth of our Finance & Accounting team and you will be responsible to network with candidates and clients in the French speaking Switzerland.
- Identify and develop client business/relationships.
- Drive business development from both existing and new clients base, expanding your own presence and the Badenoch and Clark brand in the market place.
- Conduct phone calls in order to introduce Badenoch and Clark services and set up business meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Advise and educate employers and candidates on current market conditions
- Source suitable candidates (either from the database, headhunting or specific advertising campaigns) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client;
- Manage the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
- Provide a high quality consultative service to both clients and candidates.
- Keep up to date on competitor activity and developments in the market
- Master’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a recruitment firm or in a B2B sales position
- Great knowledge of the financial sector
- Recognized and proven business development skills.
- Strong business acumen, relationship driven and client service oriented.
- High level of ethic and work delivery
- Hands-on, self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Fluent in French and English
Please apply directly online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you’re searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you’ll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch