Recruitment Marketing Content Producer – Your future position?
As an Recruitment Marketing Content Producer, you will directly work within the Global Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand team. In this role you will produce engaging content to bring our Employer Brand to life at a regional level to help Givaudan increase its awareness as an employer of choice in our key talent markets.
Are you ready to illustrate Givaudan’s Talent Voice through photography, videos and animations? It could be the perfect opportunity if you have a high sense of aesthetics, and if you are creative, curious and a self-learner.
In this exciting opportunity your main responsibilities will be the following:
Produce content to bring our Employer Brand to life at a regional level: You will act as a “journalist” featuring employee stories, specific roles, sites, or activities and collaborations. Along with producing regional content you will also adapt content coming from other regions (e.g. editing subtitles).
Conceptualize Digital Campaigns for Social Media: For the purpose of generic awareness campaigns you will develop taglines along with digital material (videos, carousel pictures, animated icons…) to attract candidates to apply. You will also develop content for our Talent Newsletter: interviews, banner pictures…
Learn to measure Campaign Success: In collaboration with the team, you will measure campaign success on our digital channels and this includes that you will learn all about digital marketing.
Support internal communication initiatives: Working on specific projects, you will also create digital content for internal communication initiatives, to let employees, recruiters and the HR community learn about the newest enhancements of our Employer Brand, and further projects such as our referral program.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environ-ment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join the team – and impact your world.
Your success profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Journalism or Communications.
- 2 or more years of experience in motion graphics, filming and editing, photography.
- Experience in digital content production and post-production (film and photography)
- Professional experience in managing social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- First exposure to digital marketing campaigns preferred
- Proficiency in English (English native preferred, any additional language a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro., After Effects and Indesign)
- Healthcare support
- Paid Time Off and family leave
- Retirement plan
- Sport and leisure clubs
- Company shop
- Staff restaurant
- Free car park