For one of our prestigious clients, we are looking for a:
Sales Advisor (luxury goods) MANDARIN/ANG/FR
- Advising potential customers of the best product that suits their individual needs,
- Selling the features and benefits of the product,
- Developing loyalty relationship with customers,
- Processing orders both on a face to face and email/telephone basis,
- Dealing with enquires and selling products and upgrades,
- Participating to the whole management of the store (stock, cash, display merchandising, administration…)
Flexibility, responsibility and technical / commercial awareness are key attributes to this role together with high levels of customer focus, interpersonal skills and pro-activity in order to provide the best service to the customers.
Background in luxury fashion industry is mandatory for this role.
Key skills include:
- Providing excellent service and able to communicate effectively and enthusiastically,
- A flexible approach to work,
- Adapting to change, willingness to learn,
- Attention to details & accuracy, excellent administration skills, process control and process improvement technics,
- Use of working time & planning (incl. Attendance and punctuality).
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, English, French.
Ideally you will have an academic background linked to sales and/or retail management and can demonstrate your ability to learn and interpret technical information. What’s also important is that you are hardworking, resilient, team player, self-motivated and driven to meet your targets.
If your profile matches with the above criteria, send us quickly your resume in English + work certificates.