New Access provides agile and scalable solution dedicated to the wealth management industries. The company with a workforce of more than 200 employees is present on a global scale with offices in Switzerland, France, Singapore, Tunisia.
New Access addresses the key industry challenges of client lifecycle management in Wealth Management, including:
· Client acquisition
· Onboarding, KYC and compliance
· Relationship management
· Client servicing including digital banking
· Client and advisor engagement via a cutting-edge digital offer
The decisive advantage of New Access is to offer an integrated solution Core-to-Digital that ensures all banking processes, including, optionally, a Portfolio Management System and a Core Banking System.
With over 50 clients from the most prestigious Wealth Managers, New Access revolutionizes the digital approach to wealth management by offering a digital solution that
· automates compliance control,
· increases the productivity of relationship managers
· allows final customers a secure and modern digital experience with their bank
New Access looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate, to support the sales and marketing team.
Your role will be to manage and keep up to date all the sales and marketing collaterals to better support our sales team.
You will oversee maintain and upgrade our usage of our Sale Automation Tool (Salesforce) to use it at most.
Attached to the Head of Sales and Marketing, your main objectives are the following:
· Prospect qualification in our main territories
· Define, animate and monitor commercial campaigns
· Update and extend the usage of CRM system (Salesforce)
· Set up dashboards, reports & sales analytics
· Support organization of customer & prospect events
· Maintain and developpe our Competitive intelligence framework
· Support to sales teams in their day to day needs
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for a challenging internship position in a friendly and international working environment?
· You are persuasive and able to convince
· You have good writing and interpersonal skills.
· You can easily get in touch with all types of contacts.
· You are independent in carrying out your missions and demonstrate great rigor.
Job type: Full time, 6 months internship
· A first experience in finance would be a real plus.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills both French & English and German
· Based in Geneva
Type d’emploi : Temps partiel, Stage