Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Coordinate with internal and external teams
- Seek, prioritize and develop relationships with digital platforms, software providers, national IP-related governmental offices, and providers of other products and services that are complementary to the new service
- Drive marketing reach and/or new revenue streams from sales channel opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms
University’s degree or higher in economics, business or other relevant field (min 3 years of post-secondary education).
- Minimum of 7 years of sales channel development and partnership management for online services, including commercial agreement negotiation and legal contract drafting;
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in finding common ground and exploiting “win-win” scenarios with partnership opportunities, converting them into value add relationships that help achieve strategic objectives;
- Excellent project management;
- Excellent level of English mandatory
- At least 8 years of professional experience with digital or internet products and services;
- A track record with B2C digital services;
- Knowledge of or experience with digital certification and trust services;
- Entrepreneurial drive with an appreciation of user experience (UX) and business/commercial issues;