Are you as passionate about the digital world as we are? Do you have the right mix of ambition, team spirit and energy to fit into our talented team? Do you want to provide more than just a service to your clients and make a real impact on the industry? We would love to hear from you!
With offices in Geneva, Shanghai and New York, DLG offers omnichannel strategies and services based on unique consumer insights that are results-driven and focused on creating meaningful impact amongst key audiences. Our knowledge and expertise on both the Western and Chinese markets enable us to have a deeper understanding of the luxury customer, which in turn helps us to better serve our clients from a truly global perspective.
Our team is composed of highly talented and creative people from diverse backgrounds (over 6 nationalities just in Geneva!) who get to collaborate with some of the world’s most prestigious brands, offering a full range of services that covers the omnichannel experience, from performance marketing and social activations to website optimisation and data analysis. Together, we move forward in unity and at the thrilling pace that only agency life can offer! Discover some of the team on Instagram here.
DLG is also the publisher of Luxury Society, an influential business intelligence platform for luxury professionals. DLG is frequently quoted by international media such as Bloomberg, the New York Times and Reuters.
We are seeking an efficient & experienced Search Project Manager to join our Geneva HQ. Could it be you?
- As a Search Manager with a 360° knowledge of your craft, you will create and implement best in class SEO & SEA strategies and campaigns for clients aiming to optimize their ROI.
- You will cultivate client relationships and will ensure the delivery of all Search deliverables and activities, while seizing new business opportunities.
- This unique but challenging opportunity is offered as a full-time position.
- You will work in a young and fast-paced environment, report to the Head of Search & Media and work closely with the Search, Social Media, Digital PR, and Analytics Teams.
- As the main client contact, you will ensure their satisfaction and tailor the Search strategy recommendations to match their objectives while taking into consideration their constraints and technical requirements
- As a project manager, you will ensure the projects run smoothly, that deadlines are met, and that deliverables correspond to our high-quality standards while being profitable
- With internal and external team members, you will work on producing, coordinating and optimising our Search deliverables and services (including but not limited to keyword analysis, technical audits, editorial optimizations in several languages, technical optimizations, log analysis, redirection files in case of new website launches, backlinks audit and link building, campaigns creation and implementation, search reports)
- You will support our clients and follow-up directly with them regarding the implementation of your recommendations
- You will share frequent updates with your clients (both search trends and project follow-up), run on-site presentations and handle Search trainings with the support of senior members of the team
- 2-3 years of experience in SEO & SEA, ideally with e-commerce and multilingual websites
- Experience in setting up, optimising and reporting on SEA campaigns
- Experience in developing or supporting on content strategies
- Solid web technologies understanding (HTML/CSS, DNS, etc.)
- Strong Analytics culture and skills (e.g. proficient in Google Analytics)
- Experience in link development and outreach strategies
- Experience with the following tools and platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Screaming Frog, etc.
NICE TO HAVE
- 1-2 year experience in an agency
- Experience client-side
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation (e.g.: multivariate testing)
- Experience working on luxury or premium brands
- Experience in running trainings/workshops
- Advanced Excel skills
- French and English business writing and speaking (will be tested)
- Passionate, spirit of initiative and high level of independence
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure; comfortable with multi-tasking
- Swiss/European nationality or valid working permit
WHAT ELSE DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU TO JOIN DLG?
- An international company, with excellent reputation at human size (+80 people globally, +25 in Geneva where you would be working)
- A culture valuing expertise, innovation, trust, transparency and team spirit
- A competitive salary with strong bonus incentives
- Tailored Personal Development Plan to grow your Digital Marketing Skills
- 5 weeks of holidays starting the second year at DLG
INDUSTRY Digital, Marketing
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-time, 100%
JOB FUNCTION SEO, SEA Consulting
ENTRY DATE ASAP
DURATION No end date