- Senior Account Director
- Member of Leadership Team reporting to CEO
eBusiness Institute Background
The eBusiness Institute has been created to “enable” the business transformation. We support medium-large organizations to adapt their business, organization and leadership to the digital transformation challenge. eBusiness Institute was created in 2013 as a consulting company and ever since it has developed an international business that employs more than 40 people on a regular basis.
We have three mains practices :
- Creative & Content (our Agency)
Our clients are multinational companies, primarily in the CPG sector. We work with Top excecutives in Marketing and Sales to help them design and execute the agenda for the business transformation. In our consulting practice, we work from Assessment to Strategy and to Projects development; in our capabilities practice we develop training programs to upskill managers and leaders; in our creative & content practice we have an agency team that produces digital content at 360 degrees with the ability to work on higher level communication projects.
Thanks to our setup, we only employ people with a large range of skills able to work with clients on multiple projects while we rely on a large network of experts for anything that is specialized knowledge.
We are a humble yet proud organization as we see the impact we make with our clients while remaining a relatively small organization.
- * Internal:
- Transformation, achievement and success rest (live) on the shoulders of growth and progress
- A genuine alliance of intelligence co-operating in an enjoyable, respectful and open-minded environment.
- Accountability: be in charge of your work and take responsibility.
- Thirst for excellence: Great just isn’t good enough.
- Passionate about service, as it generates positive stress, which becomes a breeding ground for innovation
- Extra mile attitude is our playground
- People originate change: the seeds of transformation are innate
- Our ultimate aim is to nurture you to independence
We are looking for a Senior Account Director to join our leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO.
At the eBusiness Institute, Senior Account Directors are responsible for a significant part of the turnover and profitability. Hence, we are looking for an experienced Leader with clear Account development and organizational management skills that is familiar with Consulting and Agency work, matching the background of the company shared above. Our leaders are hands-on and will not shy away from getting involved in projects that need their direct intervention.
The Senior Account Director will be given a portfolio of active clients that he/she will need to develop achieving targets for the year. He/she will have a direct organization and will work with Account Directors, Account Managers, Consultants, our Agency team and external experts to scope projects, setup teams and directly support with his/her experience as needed.
Moreover, this person will be part of the leadership team, hence defining the future strategy of the company and becoming one of its main voices to attract new talents and clients.
Last but not least, in order to achieve its targets, this person will be involved with new clients development, further building turnover, profitability and the organization.
Given that we work primarily with large multinationals, we are looking for someone that has experience of working with such type of companies and its managers and leaders.
- Develop and Manage existing client relationships;
- Develop and Manage new clients;
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional teams;
- Filter priorities and manage clients’ expectations across all projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget;
- Track and monitor overall account performance to meet revenue target;
- Develop and Execute projects leveraging our internal and external network of experts
- As a member of the leadership team, lead the organization and help shape its future
- Be an external voice for the organization and facilitate though leadership and business development
- As this is a high level position in the company, we expect key responsibilities to remain flexible as they will follow the evolving business needs
- Experienced Account Director with strong consulting sales skills
- Experience working with Multinationals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting process;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Matching Values
Job Type: Full-time