JOIN is a unique opportunity to get on board with a high-growth startup based out of the heart of Berlin with a fantastic product and an experienced and dedicated leadership team. JOIN.com represents the future of recruiting, empowering you to more efficiently find and hire your dream candidates when you need them. With key features such as job page creation, automatic cross channel multi-posting as well as applicant management, JOIN.com accelerates and simplifies the recruiting process, whilst massively reducing costs at the same time. With thousands of corporate clients across Europe and globally and tens of thousands of candidates trusting the product as well as substantial funding, JOIN.com is in an exceptional position to conquer the HR Tech world by storm.
You are the only missing piece in the puzzle: JOIN simply. Simply JOIN.
Be a pivotal driver to JOIN’s hypergrowth and become part of our success story as a
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Driving forward the strategic vision and internal projects
- Prioritizing and taking responsibility for data analysis and forecasting, modeling and simulation projects to take JOIN to the next level
- Being responsible for data acquisition and data management and evaluating this data in order to offer concrete recommendations in the areas of sales, marketing and product
- Designing the digital business intelligence roadmap and developing standards for analytics, reports and dashboards that enable data-driven decision-making
- Analyzing of existing approaches for further development of JOIN and implementation of necessary changes as well as optimization of company-wide processes
- You have successfully completed a degree in the fields of Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar fields with a strong quantitative focus
- You have a few years of professional experience in the area of Business Intelligence in fast-moving, performance-oriented companies as well as a good understanding of web technology
- You are an expert in handling tracking and analysis tools such as Tag Manager and BigQuery, Mixpanel, Heap, Mode Analytics or Tableau and experience with the application fields of Machine Learning
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on mentality and great teamwork abilities
- You ideally have leadership experience, very good communication skills and a solution- and customer-oriented way of working
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A strong involvement and the opportunity to bring yourself and your ideas throughout the company and thus help shape product and customer developments
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting at JOIN from an early stage
If you would like to be part of our success story, we look forward to receiving your application (letter of motivation, CV, certificates), including entry date and salary expectations!