This position is embedded in the Client Marketing team which is based on 4 pillars: Client Relation, Client Services, Client Insights and Client Data & Knowledge.
The Senior Client Digital Solutions Expert will be part of the Client Data & Knowledge team.
His/her role will be transversal, working very closely with team members of the Client Marketing team but also with team members of other teams such as Digital.
This newly-created position embodies the recent changes in the activity. The acceleration of the client-centricity strategy has led to the launch of the new Client Marketing Platform offerings new opportunities for the Maison to connect and reconnect with customers. S/he will become the system administrator of this platform. The Senior Client Digital Solutions Expert will also be responsible of any tools related to client data.
Be the Salesforce expert in the team
- Answer to any question related to the usage of Salesforce (Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud) and you will provide support to Client Marketing users, including members of the International Client Relations team
- Work closely with Project Managers, who will keep in charge the coordination with Markets and with Richemont (Group Technology, Group Marketing, Group Security, Group Legal teams)
- Collect, define and prioritize the requirements and enhancements of the platform
- Be able to appreciate and question IT feedbacks on feasibility and technical aspects to ensure that business requirements are fully fulfilled
- Support the team in charge of Campaign Management in leveraging customer data for enhanced activation plan
- Create and update user guides and training material related to the usage of digital tools
Be the expert of client data flow & API related to client data including data quality
- Connections between all systems involving client data will have no secret for him/her
- Define and maintain knowledge on any client data flows
- Know how to use API management tool
- Work closely with Client Analysis Manager who knows very well the content of the client data base
- Be in charge of enhancing data quality in our client databases
Be identified as System Administrator for any Client Data solutions used by the Maison
- Manage enhancement requests and configurations
- Support users for any CRM legacy tools or for any new digital tools
- Maintain user guide and knowledge of these tools
Example of CRM tools in addition to Salesforce: Clienteling, Epsilon Harmony, SAP Campaign Management, SAP / DARE – Client screen including Gift tracking, NSI, Booster (BtoB tool)
Example of client data collection tools: eCard / My Cartier / Client Care Platform / eCS
- Master’s degree in business management or engineering with minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Client CRM tools & client data management
- Experience in SalesForce is mandatory (Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud)
- Good data flow management skills in complex environment (collection, analysis, distribution, etc.)
- Good technology skills
- Good communication, collaboration, organizational and synthesis skills
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and independent working style
- Client & Service Oriented
- Expertise in Luxury Retail Industry is a plus
- Fluent in both English & French