Senior Collateral Manager – Commodity Trade Finance
For our client, a well-established Investment Bank, we are currently looking for a (Senior) Collateral Manager CTF to join their Zurich Office.
You will join a dynamic team within a fast-growing environment.
- Overall responsibility for the collateral portfolio of the Bank
- Participation in structuring of Commodity Trade Finance facilities with primary focus on collateral structure
- Detailed analysis and assessment of trade flows, commodities, counterparties involved, etc
- Assessment and approval of commodity trade finance transactions Coaching junior employees
Your profile & required qualifications
- 10+ years prior work experience in commodity trade finance in a leading commercial bank
- Deep understanding of all aspects the commodity trade business and respective financing instruments
- Practical knowledge of energy-, metals and mining- and agricultural commodities and working with commodities in different jurisdictions
- Solid understanding of the logistics of commodity trading, documentary business, hedging instruments, markets & exchanges
- Personal contacts in trading, logistic and insurance societies are a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Swiss / EU Passport or valid Swiss work permit.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a +