Type of contract: Full-time, permanent (CDI “contract indeterminé” in Switzerland)
Deadline to apply: 15 February 2020
What you’ll do:
- Develop communications strategies for international companies, organizations and NGOs
- Develop and execute media relations strategies
- Plan and execute digital advocacy and digital communications strategies
- Develop media strategies and support clients to implement them
- Conduct research and collect data for communications audits
- Develop and manage client relationships internationally
- Support management of the international team
- Drive content marketing strategy
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in relevant field (Communications, Marketing, Business); Master’s degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in communications
- Consultancy or agency experience is a must
- Experience in client acquisition is a must
- Very good presentation and networking skills
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work in matrix organization
- Experience with various media channels
- Ability to meet conflicting deadlines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- English native-level; French is an advantage; other languages (especially German) is a plus
For Geneva, this position is only open to the Swiss nationals or holders of a valid Swiss working permit.
For London, must be eligible to work in UK.
Please note that this position may require varied level of travels amounting up to 40% of the time.
Leidar is committed to diversity and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Moving quickly up the professional ladder
- Stimulating international and multicultural work environment
- Varied projects for a large range of interesting international clients
Due to a significant number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- communications: 5 years (Preferred)
- Master’s (Preferred)