Senior Consultant – Tagetik
Due to a very encouraging period of growth across Europe, our client has an opening for an experienced Tagetik Specialist to join the team as a Senior Consultant and support their growth in the Swiss market. It’s an exciting period of growth that offers someone a fast-track into senior management roles and new service lines.
The role is aimed at individuals already in consulting roles that have been looking to make the jump from Big4 firms where there may be ceilings on your growth, where you seek a more dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This practice is benefiting from their strong team and ability to help companies select and implement a wide variety of CPM applications, but Tagetik is the real growth opportunity in the market.
The successful applicant will have an extensive background in EPM, perhaps originally in finance or CFO Advisory services, coupled with hands-on CPM delivery skills in Tagetik (at least one project).
The role will suit someone looking to help companies select and implement the correct CPM and Financial Analytics tools for them, reengineer financial processes and support best practice reporting in international enterprises.
Based in Geneva, you will work on exciting projects across Switzerland and possibly internationally, engaging on some of the most exciting Tagetik projects in Europe.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s and ideally a Master’s in Finance, Business Administration/ Management or related
- At least 2 years of professional experience with a focus on delivering finance transformation projects in the reporting and CPM/ Financial Systems space
- Ability and experience managing multiple projects and teams
- Confident managing C-Level client engagements
- Strong Tagetik knowledge including configuration and customization
- Previous experience in Consolidation and Group Reporting inhouse roles is preferred
- Presales and presenting skills are a significant advantage
- Fluent English and ideally some French language skills
For more information on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants on +31 (0) 207 095 137 or via email: [email protected]
Follow #SystemsAccountants on LinkedIn!