Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Deloitte Business Tax team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will support our Geneva team in providing transfer pricing services to our clients by applying a mix of economics, finance, accounting and legal concepts
- Your work will include the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, review and design of transfer pricing policies, value chain assessment as well as support corporate clients in transfer pricing projects management and implementation
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; – find out more on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
- A “can do” and results-oriented attitude
- Master’s degree in an Economic/Finance subject
- 1-2 years of experience
- A bachelor or master’s degree
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- A willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and French and any other language is a benefit
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
Where will Deloitte Nextland take you? Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment
agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 175098