Next Station is an online recruiting platform for international talent. We are building Europe’s largest talent network to encourage a more diverse and multicultural human connection going beyond employment borders.
If this job is not what you are looking for or you’d like to receive more job offers in Europe, feel free to create a profile on our platform ➡ https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS
Or just check out our website and get more info about living and working abroad 🙂
Our client is a fast growing startup who aim to establish dynamic supply chains to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
Their Core Mission: To drive efficiency and inventory optimization through supply chain solutions.
As SEA Manager your main function is to take care of all Search Advertising actions carried out in the company.
Developing and planing the strategy to be carried out in each platform
Managing online advertising campaigns based on objectives of lead generation and sales.
Overseeing the strategy and execution of campaigns on an international level
- Coordinating international teams for the effective achievement of objectives
Developing roadmaps, protocols and SEM training to ensure the proper functioning of local marketing teams
Optimizing campaigns in Adwords and social networks
Creating a solid test roadmap with the goal of efficiently scaling the SEM program
- Taking responsibility for the analysis of campaign performance using Web Analytics tools
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
At least 4 years of experience managing and optimizing SEM campaigns
- You have a clear focus on results and analytical skills.
- You have a relevant degree in Digital Marketing or Communication.
- You have knowledge and practical experience working in SEM (Google Ads, Bing Ads, AdWords Editor), web analysis and visualization tools.
- You have experience in Search, Display and Video Adwords campaigns.
- You have experience in Social Ads campaign, mainly in LinkedIn Ads.
- You have the certifications in Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- You have experience in project management in B2B companies.
What You Get
- You become an early member of a young team that is set to conquer Europe
- Steep learning curve through great responsibility
- The chance to develop and execute your own ideas in a dynamic, caring and high-performing team
- Office in the city center of Barcelona
- Free organic fruits and coffee
Salary range – EURO 35K
PSSSST, here’s insider info 😉 ➡ Your chances are higher if you directly apply on our platform https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS … You wonder why? Because you’ll skip one step and everything will be faster.