As Senior Manager, International Communications, your main responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing strategic/creative campaigns within all of the following markets: APAC, Japan, EMEA, and LATAM.
- Proven experience in developing and executing social/digital campaigns across multiple international markets.
- Strategic counsel for Alcon’s International Marketing Groups (IMGs), working with the team to develop communications campaigns and materials that will be leveraged across the International markets.
- External (primary focus) initiatives, including media relations, public relations campaigns, digital/social communications, media cultivation, CSR activities, issues/crisis management, and oversee approved regional websites without dedicated support.
- Internal initiatives, including efficient and timely support for Geneva-based associates and working with the Int’l team to tailor and implement Global programs; change management.