Do you have the Data Analytics and leadership skills to provide strategic guidance to shape Alcon future?
Join our Marketing Team and support us to see brilliantly!
Alcon helps people see brilliantly. As the global leader in eye care with a heritage spanning more than seven decades, we offer the broadest portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people’s lives. Our Surgical and Vision Care products touch the lives of more than 260 million people in over 140 countries each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors. Our more than 20,000 associates are enhancing the quality of life through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that advance access to quality eye care.
Alcon has a leading position in global Vision Care, helping address the growing consumer need for improved vision correction and ocular health. Alcon has a differentiated portfolio of leading Vision Care brands. In 2018, Alcon’s Vision Care sales totaled $3.1 billion. We have a well-balanced portfolio and hold the number two market position globally in contact lenses and the number one position globally in ocular health. We have global reach with key brands such as DAILIES TOTAL1, PRECISION1 across the daily disposable, reusable and cosmetic lens categories and with SYSTANE in ocular health.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Manager Market Insights & Research leader to join Vision care International business. He will provide strategic guidance to the business integrating qualitative and quantitative insights on category, customer, channel, Eye Care Professionals, consumer and competitor to inform actions that help deliver business results.
As Senior Manager Market Insights & Research, you will:
- Lead the initiation, planning and execution of research projects in priority INTERNATIONAL countries
- Provide and activate actionable insights & recommendations, derived from research projects and syndicated data, to the International commercial teams
- Recommend and execute qualification for new Commercial Programs
- Support yearly planning process (strategic plan, budget planning, quarterly business reviews, etc.)
- Manage International suppliers (contract negotiations, qualification in internal quality systems, internal vendor management),
- Drive Data Analytics transformation in partnership with Omni Channel team
- Provide consultation to regional and local managers on strategic and tactical business issues to determine study needs and approaches
- Manage research budget for the International Marketing Group
- Ensure data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at Director and Executive level