Thank you for your interest in Össur.
The most important resource of Össur is its staff. At Össur, we value our extensive skills and knowledge base and naturally we nurture a spirit of innovation. With wide-ranging roles involved in our business, Össur is keen to attract talented individuals and accomplished team players, who are ready to contribute to the achievement of our goals.
The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist, Software-Apps position is to create, implement and execute the marketing plan of the Company’s software and app offering. Develop expertise of all aspects of the Company’s software and app systems and coordinate with other departments to ensure successful marketing campaigns promoting the platform’s services and products to customers. Plan and execute marketing strategies, tactics, activities, and materials to achieve sales goals and optimizing marketing Key Performance Indicators. Work in cooperation with Business Units, Management, Creative Agency and Marketing Communications.
Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plans and implements internal and external campaigns promoting the software and app systems that leverage our digital capabilities and drive customer awareness
- Coordinate Empower marketing collateral and program tactics including, but not limited to, print, video, audio and digital content, online materials, training and internal communications
- Works with the Marketing Communications Director, Creative Director, regional marketing teams and other key stakeholders to plan creation of marcom deliverables and ensure the overall plan and budget are met
- Determine and coordinate events such as webinars, tradeshows and customer events
- Implement marketing strategies to meet or exceed demand generation and revenue targets. Report on activities, results and ROI for marketing
- Develop customer communications and digital media strategy, including regular promotional posts
- Promotes organizational understanding of key marketing initiatives through development of training content
- Align campaigns, assets, communications and messaging to corporate branding initiatives
- Coordinate with other departments to insure successful integration of new products and services
- Educate customers and colleagues on software and app services
- Creative thinker with a strategic mindset, challenging the norm and pushing us to new levels on creative campaigns
- Provides regular and timely communication to all necessary stakeholders within the Creative Agency and regional marketing teams
- All employees must be aware, have knowledge and shall have received general training in Quality requirements of Össur. Training takes place in the Onboarding process and in New Employee Orientation. More specific Quality training is job specific.
- All training related to the quality management system is done in accordance to the Training Management Process (QM1681).
- Exercises good use of company funds and property within the set guidelines. Maintains an honest and professional attitude as the company’s representative at all times.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by maintaining own workspace and reporting any potential hazards.
- Master’s Degree in marketing, project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience is required, preferably in Medical Device, Healthcare IT or software industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at different levels in an organization
- Creative thinker with insight into latest marketing trends
- Good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Self-starter; ability to take initiative and to seek guidance when appropriate
- Strong verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Market research and analysis skills desired
- Computer skills are required, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.