You are inhabited by a highly collaborative energy and entrepreneurial mindset? Apply now!
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solution Architect, you will translate business requirements into technical designs and unlock the business value of our Group Ecommerce websites. You will be part of our Salesforce Center of Excellence and establish architecture standards, ensure code quality and be accountable for the health of the overall solution. Reporting to the IT Digital Domain Lead, the candidate will ensure delivery quality and achieve efficiency following agile development best practices to accelerate the deployment of the solution World Wide.
- Architect digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud);
- Lead the implementation of Demandware/SFCC solutions from design through launch;
- Provide solution design for ecommerce features such as search, product details, personalization, checkout, and merchandising features such as catalog, pricing and promotions;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product owners and external vendors to create end-to-end specifications;
- Provide input and direction to engineering resources on design and implementation;
- Performs code review of Pull requests impacting the core layer;
- Coordinate with other engineering teams on cross-team and cross-domain architecture, dependencies and knowledge sharing;
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution;
- Implement processes, tools and documentation that allow technical teams to work faster, with a better quality and more efficiently;
- Introduce & develop complex design patterns into the codebase to allow brands and countries part of the group to leverage the core-model as much as having flexibility and power to meet needs of their market.
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Overall experience of 8-10 years of experience with 2+ years of ecommerce experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware). 5+ years practical experience in software engineering and application architecture;
- Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) platform;
- Strong grasp of web technologies and architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible and maintainable web applications and services;
- Expert level knowledge and experience on SFCC (Demandware) Site genesis framework. Experience building Site Genesis based storefronts leveraging platform features including catalog, content assets, slots, search, ordering, marketing, analytics and site preferences;
- Sound knowledge & hands on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts, OCAPI and Business Manager Configuration;
- Integration experience with multiple third party vendors using LINK partner cartridges such as Payment gateway solutions, Gift/ Loyalty vendors, Ratings& Reviews and Social Networking sites;
- Sound knowledge of integration patterns with larger technical ecosystems including API Gateway, Order management, PIM, etc.;
- Experience of code version management tools (git), configuration concepts and continuous integration tools (Jenkins);
- Knowledge on SFRA strongly desired;
- Experience working within agile teams including a mix of onshore and offshore resources;
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with a variety of audiences at all levels;
- Team-player, open-minded with the ability to deal with different cultures;
- Fluent in English. French is a Plus.