Itecor is an international IT consulting headquartered in Switzerland. At Itecor, we have been advising and supporting our clients for over twenty years to ensure their business systems are effective, aligned with business needs and economic realities. Our clients have come to rely on our work ethic, independence and rigorous approach. Our team of over 2000 consultants benefits from the latest technology and market innovations and we ensure our consultants are able to provide high value added solutions that have proved their worth in the field.
In order to reinforce our Consulting Team in Geneva, we are looking for a
Software Developer Engineer in Test:
- Develop and maintain BDD acceptance criteria using appropriate automated test tools such as Selenium, Appium, Ranorex, UFT/QTP and Tosca
- Review BDD acceptance criteria with the business analyst
- Integrate automation test projects in the CI/CD pipeline and with the defect management tool
- Ensure test results and coverage are documented and communicated appropriately
- Ensure defects have been properly entered in the defect management tool
- Perform unit, integration and regression automated tests
- Design test cases based on business rules and acceptance criteria
- Identify potential risks while developing test cases and communicate appropriately
- All candidates should have a University degree in the field of IT/Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years of writing automation tests
- Hands-On programming experience in Java
- Experience with BDD testing, Gherkin, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit and Java
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity and Travis CI
- Experience with test strategy, test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization
- Experience with test scenarios identification based on functional and business requirement, and test cases creation and maintenance
- Spoken and Written French and English.
With offices in five countries: Switzerland, France, Spain, Macedonia and Mexico, Itecor provides the opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment. Each consultant is part of a practice where he/she is regularly encouraged to acquire new skills, develop expertise and share what they have learned.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will receive a response, we thank you for your understanding.ENVOYER VOTRE CANDIDATURE