An exciting opportunity to join the L’Occitane team as Spa Business Development Manager EMEA ! Based in Geneva and reporting to the Spa Business Development Director, this permanent position requires international business trips up to 50 %.
Reinforce and develop L’Occitane brand image and skin care expertise with L’Occitane SPA concepts to recruit new customers within the luxury Hospitality industry.
- In charge of the development and sell in turnover of the SPA network (SPA by in hotels, Petit SPAs, SPAs, and new concepts) in EMEA countries.
- In charge of the EMEA project coordination for an important chain of luxury hotels.
2. Strategic Planning
- Participation to the SPA commercial offer definition and implementation in the region.
- To propose a 3 years’ development plan in the region.
- To conduct studies and analysis on his perimeter to anticipate market evolution and changes and share with marketing teams.
3. Commercial & SPA projects development
a) To execute Spa business strategy and to ensure qualitative projects & partnership through EMEA affiliates to add value to L’Occitane brand image and exposure:
- To train affiliates with Spa concept & distribution channel and development strategy.
- To develop Spa by business with affiliates.
- To provide support to affiliates in opening & animate spa channel in their market.
- To provide partners supports in developing operational spa performances & profitability.
- To build strong partnerships with hotels, GM’s through proactive communication.
b) Develop Men’s Lodge business in EMEA market:
- To provide prospection support.
- To coordinate Men Lodge’s roll out between affiliate & Men’s Lodge teams.
- To consolidate KPI’s per area and measure sell in & sell out performances.
c) Project management on New SPAs opening phase:
- To lead local qualitative prospection with Affiliates in line with strategy, review projects with “SPA selection criteria’s Matrix” and validate each project with management.
- To support and to coach local affiliate contract negotiation based on the International commercial offer, international contract template, and in line with SPA strategy.
- After presenting and initiating discussions on major contract terms (pricing, criteria’s), to plan a visit of the SPA and provide final confirmation to Affiliate and Hotel partner.
- To elaborate and fine-tune with local affiliate the SPA contract between Affiliates and hotels partner.
- To validate the contract with management and legal department.
- To confirm and to validate SPA treatment menu and training dates with training team.
- To propose a forecast and share with marketing team the SPA implementation order + follow up on delivery process.
- SPA opening marketing animation.
- To share merchandising guidelines to maximize brand exposure in the property.
- To coordinate the press release with the affiliate and hotel teams.
d) Ongoing project management with existing SPAs:
- To schedule weekly calls with distributors and plan local SPAs visit (yearly).
- To ensure the respect of contract terms and conditions during the contract duration.
- To follow up on order processing and forecasting to Affiliates to ensure consistent supply to SPAs.
- To propose communication tools and initiatives with affiliate on opened SPA.
- To develop Spa in-room communication and implement Marketing animation (with marketing support) and local cross-marketing initiative.
- To share best practices and provide insights for the international marketing / digital / merchandising guides.
4. Transversal roles
- Spa ambassador in the Geneva/Paris office, to enhance Spa collaboration with other departments & omnichannel experience.
- To ensure coordination with Europe team and Spa training team.
- To work with marketing team to create & propose events and cross actions to partners to re-inforce relationship & visibility in both professional & consumer network.
- To develop sharepoint platform to ease communication with Affiliates on marketing templates.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance to management.
- To be responsible for the budgets preparation and quarterly forecast for the region, in coordination with Finance and supply chain.
- To participate and run quarterly meeting with demand planning team to revise and confirm 12 months rolling forecast.
- To follow up on stock reports to adapt the offer and inform markets accordingly.
- To gather sell out report quarterly from SPA Clients through affiliates.
- To ensure invoicing process of Spa fees (based on sales reports above) and follow up on payments.
- Min. Bachelor degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in Spa project management or B2B commercial role in luxury industry.
- Professional network within the luxury Hospitality industry would be a real advantage.
- Fluent in French and English, another language a plus.
- Strong command in all Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint).
- Showing a great passion for the cosmetics & well-being industry.
- Fast learner, autonomy and reliable.
- Team player and team spirit.
- Pro-active, ready to take initiates.
- Operationally driven, problem solving skills, innovative on solutions and ideas.
- Adaptable and ready to evolve in a multicultural and changing environment.
STARTING DATE: ASAP