On behalf of our client, a Swiss Independent Asset Manager based in Geneva, we are currently looking for a Senior Business Developer for their investment fund products .
Reporting to the Managing Partner in charge of the investment funds, you main responsibilities will be as follow :
- Lead business development efforts and maintain ongoing relationships with existing institutional investors and prospects.
- Develop and implement a distribution strategy targeting Swiss investors.
- Coordinate funds distribution outside Switzerland via external fund distributors or capital introducers.
- Support investment teams with marketing presentations, RFPs and events.
- University degree in finance, economics or business administration and other diplomas like CFA, CAIA, CIIA…
- Extensive experience in fund distribution in Switzerland (preferably equities) and financial expertise.
- Interest in long-term (digital disruption, demographics, climate change), sustainable and impact investing.
- Broad network of institutional investors in Switzerland (potentially Europe).
- Proven track-record in raising capital.
- Fluency in English and German (ideally French).
- Entrepreneurial and communication skills.
- Swiss domiciled mandatory.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.