We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee (stagiair) with a background in business administration and marketing. You are independent, flexible, solution-oriented and know how to get started. In addition, you have strong communication skills. It is important that you have a good knowledge of Dutch and English. We offer an instructive internship within a dynamic and growing international organisation.
Your tasks will consist of :
- Mapping the Dutch market
- Conduct a competitive analysis
- Develop a strategy to enter the Dutch market
- Observe and attend current activities to get to know our company better
Youpijob offers a marketplace dedicated to services between private individuals within a legal and secure framework that aims to revolutionise the personal service sector.
Our Mission: to offer requesters and service providers a platform and digital solutions that are simple and adapted to their needs and that enable them to improve their daily lives.
Since its creation, the concept has been successful and has received positive feedback from members who remain loyal to Youpijob.
- + more than 200,000 users in France, Switzerland and Belgium
- + more than 9,000 active service providers
- + more than 750,000 hours earned by members
- 98% positive evaluations
Our ambitions : To become the leader in personal services between individuals. To create new uses for home services.
Type of job: Full time, Internship
Languages: English, Dutch (imperative)*
Durée du contrat : 6 mois
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Stage
Salaire : CHF500.00 par mois
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Périodes de Travail de 8 Heures
- Dutch (Netherlands) (Requis)