For a specific Functional Domain, the Technical Expert (TE) is fully responsible for supporting the new business initiatives. He/ She will work closely with the Delivery Manager to provide technical expertise.
During project execution, TE will support the Project Manager to initiate the project(s) (Sales to delivery support), contribute and support the project team with technical expertise to ensure successful delivery.
TE will be fully responsible for managing Domain level artefacts aligning to Azqore project methodology.
Clients and service oriented, the Technical Expert monitors within a project the quality of the requirements. The role consists in getting closer IT to Client business areas.
- Involve early in the project to perform workshops to capture requirements and to follow product roadmap.
- Contribute upon request to write RFP.
- Assist the business stakeholder in their decision.
- Actively contribute to design and write requirements baseline.
- Support IT specialists (onshore and offshore) by gathering and sharing transversal information coming from Azqore Strategy and Clients’ expectations.
- Become a referent during the testing phases set up and ensure the follow up of the User Acceptance by leading the question and defect workflows in collaboration with the users.
- Bring clarity and highlight the business impact of the retained solution.
- Support and adhere to Azqore Methodology and continuously contribute to improve the processes.
- Attend the project daily meetings.
- Able to lead through the lite Azqore Methodology small projects (<100 mandays).
Envoyer votre candidature