At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Technical Sales Manager- Prisma Public Cloud, you will join a team focusing on cybersecurity offerings (Redlock and Twistlock) for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Public Cloud (GCP) and Alibaba Cloud including Containers and Serverless.
This role is a regional overlay position responsible for driving the sales for our Cloud security solutions, delivering our initial customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance for our Cloud Security products. You will lead local execution of and alignment to company strategies and tactics with its Cloud Provider partnerships including, but not limited to, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
By working closely with Sales and Marketing, and via a consistent cadence of management reporting visibility, the position is responsible for increasing the penetration of the company’s Cloud Security solutions into its top customer accounts as measured by Lifetime Value.
- Sell cloud solutions to our existing customers of as well as new customers
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Engage with the local Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure, and Google) sales programs and joint activities
- Help build and project Palo Alto Networks position as the number one enterprise cloud security company
- Share and implement standard methodologies to increase our sales penetration of Cloud Security into our top accounts
- On-site visits to customers with the sales team to be the subject matter expert on Public Cloud
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of Cloud Computing as well as the competitive position of the company
- Pre-plan account strategy
- Conduct consistent training and communications for the Sales and Channel teams as well as joint engagement within the wider organization
- Track and report on all opportunities, pipeline, and bookings to provide forecast reports to region management
- Contribute to the larger Palo Alto Network’s Public Cloud strategy by providing regional specific intelligence and reporting
- Apply subject matter expertise in training, QBRs, enablement, and other engagement activities
- Gather “Voice of Customer” and competitive intelligence and share with theatre and global Cloud organization
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales
- Deep understanding of Public Cloud and the uniqueness of public cloud architectures
- Prior experience selling SAAS or Cloud solutions
- Existing relationships within one or all Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and proven presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and consultative sales techniques
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.