- Ensure the export shipment creation is done properly and documentation provided accordingly.
- Liaise with different authorities and organization in order to get all permit and authorization allowing the export.
- Liaise with the freight forwarder in order to schedule, execute and track the transport order
- Track the order without shipment order that need to be shipped
- Manage that cut off are respected.
- Link with carrier and CC for specifics request.
- Organize and challenge specific transport request
- Identify and correct the documentation when needed in order to not jeopardize the planned departure date.
- Identify, register and manage issues from the carrier.
- Manage specific shipments for shipment above a specifics weights and specific condition, documentation
- Ensure on time and pro-active communication to the customer care team.
- Graduate Diploma in Transport, commercial or Supply Chain division
- Minimum 2 years work Experience in a transport department
- Good knowledge in MS Office and SAP (cost table)
- Fluent in both English and French (written and spoken) – German an asset
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet priorities
- Good analytics and proficiency with Excel, Word and SAP tools
Please send your application electronically