You are currently studying? You are available 2 days/week? You speak French and English fluently? You have a first experience in « content update » (websites, blogs…)? Don’t hesitate to send in your application, this job was made for you!
Our client is an international association active in human rights advocacy. They are looking for a student to help them with content update for their new website.
It’s an incredible opportunity to integrate an international organization and to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment!
- You will be responsible for transferring content from their old website to their new one
- You will also manage continuous content update
- The articles and images are already created, you will be in charge of their formatting/layout
- Currently enrolled in university
- French and English fluent (C1), Spanish (B1) is a real asset
- You have a first experience in content update for website (perhaps you have your own blog?)
- We are looking for someone dynamic, rigorous and able to proactively look for information.