FlowBank is looking for an experienced, creative Web Designer to join our Marketing team in Geneva. You will apply art and design skills to produce visually appealing web applications, newsletters, native applications.
The ideal person for this position has an excellent design sense, an eye for detail, with the ability to coordinate color, imagination, and electronic messaging into different environments. You will be the one to lift our visual corporate identity to another level and to adapt it across different digital applications. You should be proficient in CSS and HTML.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published designs, along with your application.
- Designing great web applications, websites and landing page
- Experience working with A/B testing and personalization, analytics and CRM tools.
- 3+ years working in web design and development
- Familiarity with browser debugging and development tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with experimentation and idea exploration, knowing that a large amount of work won’t make it into the final product
- Experience with CRM tools: ideally HubSpot
- Propose, brainstorm and iterate on new ideas to increase revenue
- Work in cross-functional teams in collaboration with designers, content managers etc.
- Design of (native) applications, websites and landing pages
- Implement A/B tests using third-party tools or in-house frameworks to increase subscriptions and leads, and decrease churn
Powered by JazzHR