HP Inc’s vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere – every person, every organization, and every community around the world. This motivates us to invent and engineer experiences that amaze. Be part of a key growth initiative within the #1 Commercial PC business in the world!
Workstations are at the cutting edge of technology and driving new use cases and innovation for HP’s customers and partners and are one of the fastest growing product categories in the PC Industry. Workstations products are highly technical and evolved, designed directly with customers’ use cases and applications in scope and capable of handling future applications as they provide a huge range of customization and flexibility.
Developing and executing a comprehensive 4P Strategy is critical in ensuring HP continues to lead the way forward for our customers and we maintain our leadership this exciting product category. The role brings together all elements of Product, Go To Market, Marketing, Alliances, Strategic Initiatives and develops a workable plan across the business unit, ensuring the strategy is consistent and well executed across all our markets across the world.
Annual Strategy Blueprint:
- In partnership with Global Business Unit and all Markets, develop a detailed growth plan incorporating market opportunity and HP’s growth targets.
- Work across all product lines and strategic owners such as OEMs, VR to integrate category level growth plans in the overall growth blueprint.
- Develop a comprehensive growth blueprint across product lines and initiatives at market level and consolidating at worldwide level.
- Detailing out the blueprint by market to identify key areas of focus, bringing in cross functional teams including Marketing, Alliances, Product, Strategic Initiatives and Business to drive all resources required for the markets to succeed.
- Providing support and structure to markets to ensure success in execution of their respective 4P Strategic Blueprint.
- Develop a steady rhythm and cadence to ensure strategic plans are on track and check points are in place to ensure success.
- Communicating and representing the Workstations 4P strategy, initiatives and execution to management.
Long term strategic blueprint:
- Work closely with Global Business Unit, Industry and Technology experts and Markets to study and understand key developing trends in Workstations Business.
- Develop business models to identify key areas of opportunities for HP to focus on.
- Detail out the business models into executable scenarios, complete with capabilities and investments required and business opportunity with clear ROI objectives.
- Translate and integrate the business models into Annual Strategy Blueprint for coming years.
- Strategic mindset with ability to develop long term strategic blueprints with detailed executable elements.
- Ability to identify market trends and map with HP capabilities to identify places of synergy.
- Aptitude to comprehend multiple product roadmaps and technology trends and how they will evolve together in the future.
- Understand market and competitive landscape well, identify competitive opportunities and gaps basis market understanding and integrate into HP strategy.
- Strong understanding of diverse business functions including Product, Marketing, Finance, Alliance partners and Go to Market.
- Ability to work in a large matrix organization with multiple stakeholders across the value chain, ensuring projects move ahead with specific timelines taking all stakeholders along.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with team members in same team, and across multiple different teams, with diverse opinions and objectives. Able to drive people to a common business objective.
- Strong Relationship skills at various levels including Executives and Senior Management
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to conceptualize, create and articulate effective presentations, designed for various audiences including Sales, Category Teams, Business Discussions and Senior Management. Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Understanding of Business Processes and Cadence. Should be able to drive cadence and rhythm with Global Business, regional and cross functional teams.
- Should be a self-starter, self-driven individual with an innovative and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration
- Experience: Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing, Business Functions